Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma. Here is the link: okotoenigma
I thank intrudesite for this nomination.
Rules For The Nominees:
Display the award logo on your blog. √
List the Rules. √
Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
Answer five questions from the nominee. √
Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
Share the link to your best post. √
Three things about me:
1) My favorite number is 5. It’s from a childhood memory (a good one-which I have written about. I’ll post a link to it here – I Love You 5
2) I learned to swim the summer I was 6 years old from my grandfather (biological father). I was lounging on the diving board in the deep in. Trying to inch as close as I could to dip my toes in while he was swimming laps. And he says for me to jump in…he’d catch me. I jumped and when my tiny head popped back above water he was gone. It was literally sink or swim. So I swam.
3) I have been bungee jumping and gone sky diving. I was so very scared. And as terrified as I was of those things I was more terrified of someone seeing my fear. So I mask fear with an over abundance of confidence. Fake it ’til you make it, right?
My Answers To The 5 Questions:
1. If world would be destroyed in next 24 hours, how would you want to spend those hours ?
With the people I love living a simple life. No point in panicing. We know it’s the end so why not go out on a high! 🙂
2. If you loved some one , will you hate those whom your loved one hates ?
I don’t hate easily. Hate and anger are wasted emotions. They drain you and do nothing to the other person. So I guess my answer is no.
3. Have you ever done something very foolish and later laughed at yourself ? Can you share it here ?
I am sure most of my moments from high school and possibly college were foolish. I tend to say anything that pops into my head which can definetly be foolish at times. Hard to pin down a specific moment.
4. What is the one skill you wish to learn or regret not learning ?
Hmmmmm…I wish I had learned more languages.
5. Have you ever felt deeply connected to a living person , child, animal , or tree without language ? How strong is that bond without words ?
I have. It’s hard to explain a connection like that. The feeling, the way the heart reacts…I don’t have the words….
There are so many to choose from but I Nominate:
Link To My Best Post (how does one decide this? I typically post and then forget) Sidereal
My 5 Questions:
1. What would you ask for if you knew the answer was yes?
2. Would you rather live without tv or music?
3. What was the last good poem you read?
4. Would you rather take a trip to outer space or the bottom of the ocean?
5. If you could keep only one memory what would it be?
It never fails that I look at these sort of things like they will be the easiest thing to accomplish and midway through I beging to shake and rethink the exposure they create. But I am no wuss and so I continue 🙂