Hiya everyone! I’ve been nominated by the fantastic emotionsoflife2016.wordpress.com for The Sunshine Blogger Award and I am humbled. Head over and check out his blog 🙂
These sort of awards thrill me and cause me to shake when it comes to the question portions. I’ll try not to wuss out. So here we go…
1. What’s the toughest decision you made today?
It’s been raining most of the day here so it’s been mostly a lazy quiet day of writing and listening to music. I guess my toughest decision has been which coffee I wanted to drink today.
2. What’s the toughest decision you made this year?
I’ve been having some medical issues for awhile and recently some test results I have been waiting on have come in. (I posted a bit about this earlier.) I guess my toughest decision has been just how extensive this surgery will be. It’s a scary process and a lot to consider and research but I am feeling confident in the choice I have made.
3. What’s the toughest decision you ever made?
I’ve been racking my brain for awhile now trying to narrow down what I think it the toughest. I thought maybe it was moving out at 15. Or going off to college on my own. Getting therapy or opening up about being molested and raped. But really -to me- they weren’t that tough. They were all things that needed to happen. They weren’t decisions. They were just steps towards my future.
4. What have you forgotten?
Ummmm…I can’t remember lol. Okay okay but seriously I usually remember everything.
5. If you were guaranteed the answer to one question, what would it be?
Oh I dunno. I like surprises 🙂
6. What’s it like being you right now?
Being me is a pretty complicated hot mess of crazy.
7. What makes you nostalgic?
Songs on the radio. Old pictures. Favorite movies. Reading my favorite books.
8. If you had two hours left on earth what would you do?
Lay out on a blanket soaking up the sun and watch clouds float by. Carve my initials into the trunk of a tree and write out every word I’ve ever kept hidden.
9. What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
10. Who makes you laugh more than anyone?
Oh I don’t think I can narrow that down to one person. I am surrounded by some pretty hilarious people.
Now for the fun part, nominations!
Time for my questions. Hopefully I come up with some good ones.
1. What do you feel most proud of?
2. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
3. What feels like love to you?
4. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
5. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
6. What makes you, you?
7. What is true happiness?
8. What would be your “perfect” day?
9. What is “home” To you?
10. If you could choose your last words, what would they be?
Sunshine Blogger Awards
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you
Nominate other blogger for this award
Write the same amount of questions for the blogger you have nominated
Notify the blogger you have nominated.